Our client is a global, broad-based manufacturer of packaged goods and health care products. Investing heavily in R&D and building a critical mass of innovation has resulted in an ongoing stream of new products that consistently populate the top of their categories. Known for disciplined management of their brand portfolio and a culture that fosters the development of its people, this is an employer of choice. This is a career growth opportunity for a business driven, technical operations leader who can develop maintenance staff to their full potential and help optimize manufacturing output, by elevating the integration of maintenance activities within all levels of production for a large, complex facility. This opportunity is just west of Toronto and includes a relocation package if needed.
• Develop and implement standardized operating processes for the maintenance team.
• Provide strategic leadership for maintenance excellence program and partner with manufacturing, engineering and quality groups to ensure uninterrupted service and optimal life cycle costs for manufacturing and utility equipment.
• Establish and review metrics for maintenance excellence and complete all documentation for SAP transaction, paper and electronic logbooks.
• Act as a champion for Process Excellence/Lean Methodology and lead ME2 initiatives.
• Motivate a team of twenty maintenance professionals to peak proficiency.
• Bachelor of Science in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Experience working in a regulated compliance environment
• 10+ years of experience in a technical leadership role with a strong background in maintenance of processing and packaging equipment.
• Demonstrated team-building and staff development abilities
• Excellent communication and presentation skills are required
Please send resume in confidence to: Dave Taylor, email@example.com