Our client is an established leader in the distribution of flooring products, with their head office in Toronto and a US facility in Texas. Their products incorporate high-end designs and finishes that are affordable and meet stringent industry standards of sustainability. The mandate for the VP, Sales is to drive top line growth and profitability in the US market by expanding the existing business (currently Texas, Missouri, Louisiana) through dealers, retailers, builders, property management firms and other influencers. This opportunity is to build on a collaborative culture that emphasizes teamwork and partnerships among Sales, Operations and Supply Chain to ensure customer expectations remain the first priority.
- Lead all US sales activities, build on a high performing sales team and develop strategies in support of long term growth.
- Set market penetration and account management plans for all sales channels including Retail, New Constructions, Commercial and Industrial to ensure appropriate sales representation in all relevant markets and monitor performance.
- Manage cost and resources to optimize a performance driven environment with disciplined sales execution and excellent customer service.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends to continually update direct channel and distribution strategies and programs.
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships.
10+ years of sales leadership in similar market segments.
Proven experience building productive working relationships with external and internal partners.
A team builder who can enforce accountability, develop and empower a results-oriented team.
Expertise in business planning, budgeting, analysis, resource allocation, finance and human resources.
Business degree an asset.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com