Our client is a rapidly growing leader in the online marketing of B2C aftermarket parts. With a head office and warehousing in Toronto, expansion into a new US facility is planned for the near term. Using latest technologies and materials that meet or exceed OEM specifications and high standards of customer service, this company has enjoyed exceptional market acceptance. This role involves leading a team and building on a positively charged working culture to fulfill a vision for long term growth. It is an exciting career opportunity for a strategic thinker with expertise in branding, advertising and SMO/SEO.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing and sales initiatives in our online platforms to meet the company’s long-term goals and drive revenue growth. Set objectives and policies that contribute to key business process governance.
• Establish KPIs for both online and wholesale distribution channels.
• Monitor markets and competitor activity and provide recommendations.
• Identify new opportunities that can deliver incremental market and competitive advantage
• Remain up to date on market trends with regard to the industry, competition and consumers
• Represent the company in negotiations and other official meetings
5+ years of sales and marketing management experience within a high growth online environment.
Degree/Diploma in business.
Strong leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication skills, high level of integrity and work ethic.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com