Bring your superior business and analytical skills to this well financed Property Management and Development Company. They are based in Regina, Saskatchewan and the portfolio is across Canada and into the United States.
Why consider this role?
- Opportunity to help shape the company as it adds 3rd party property management to its business model.
- You will be highly visible as you use your analysis skills and business sense to ensure the executive team is informed about financial performance and property operations as they make key decisions going forward.
- Use your relationship skills as you are responsible for administering leases including renewals and setting up new leases.
- Grow your department as you hire a small team of Property Managers and Administrators to handle the company’s expansion.
Duties: (Partial List)
- Oversee management of the commercial portfolio.
- Achievement of cost effective ways to operate.
- Create annual reforecast and operating budgets.
- Ensure building revenues and expenses are managed within approved budget.
- Analyse monthly financial statements and prepare management reports.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial property management with emphasis on analysis of variances, budgets and operations.
- Strong Financial and Analytical skills.
- University degree in Business and/or CPM or RPA designations.
- Ability to build strategic relationships.
Contact in complete Confidence:
Search Directives Inc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com