NORTH AMERICAN SALES DIRECTOR, RAIL EQUIPMENT – This position has been filled
TOP 50 BEST MANAGED COMPANY
Description: Our client is a growing, dynamic and diverse group of companies. They seek a Director of Sales with experience in The Rail sector to maximize sales by continuing to build strong customer relationships in the North American Market.
The Role: (partial list)
- Manage a team of 4 Territory Managers throughout North America in establishing strong relationships with customers.
- Work with Vice President Sales in strategy development.
- Work closely with the engineering team to provide custom solutions to the customer.
- Applicants must have a positive attitude and be self-directed.
- Management experience of a sales team.
- Experience selling in the Rail sector or custom machinery sales experience is very acceptable.
- Travel of 65% can be expected to key major cities in North America.
- The position will be based in Saskatchewan.
Compensation: A highly competitive package consisting of a base salary + commissions is offered.
Interested candidates can contact Doug Wallace in complete confidence by email or telephone.
search directives inc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com