Our client is a long-established company specializing in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded production equipment. Its capital equipment systems are sold globally and are well supported to deliver the consistent performance that is driving exceptional growth. Reporting to the Vice President of Finance the Manager, FP&A will partner on strategic business initiatives and seek improvements in areas of forecasting, budgeting and costing.
- Monitor orders, sales revenue, discount levels and contribution margin against targets.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial forecasts covering all functional areas.
- Manage the annual strategic planning and budgeting processes.
- Update cost & expense trend reports and analyze variations ensuring alignment with the forecast.
- Lead all internal FP&A reporting and oversee costing analysis of new products and major product revisions.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics and an MBA is ideal
- 5+ years of experience in an FP&A capacity, within a manufacturing environment.
- Solid ERP systems and data mining skills.
- Detailed and process oriented with the ability to build relationships at all organizational levels.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com