Our client is a long-established company specializing in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded production equipment. Its capital equipment systems are sold globally and are well supported to deliver the consistent performance that is driving exceptional growth. Reporting to the President, the HR Business Partner will advise and work with the leadership team on employee development initiatives and to develop and implement strategic HR policies in support of organizational goals and objectives.
- Analyze business structures, processes, HR systems and the utilization of human resources to create a high performance HR organization.
- Develop and administer critical HR disciplines (Training & Development, Talent Acquisition, Total rewards and Retention etc.) to ensure that human capital is optimized to support change processes throughout the organization.
- Manage the HR department budget; present Human Resource strategy and goals to the leadership team to ensure that the organization has the required human resources and required competencies to meet short and long term objectives.
- Oversee employee engagement surveys and performance improvement plans.
- Business degree, HR designation
- 10+ years of HR experience, with strategic expertise in critical HR disciplines.
- Experience in manufacturing environments is ideal.
- Demonstrated ability to act as business partner to all departments.
- Excellent presentation skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com