Our client is a leading provider of wireless, voice, data and video solutions in Canada and across North America. With nearly forty years in the industry and a reputation for technical expertise and customized solutions, this company delivers a variety of mission-critical communication applications across a diverse mix of clients ranging from the Fortune 100 to small municipalities. The company is currently in a high-growth phase and building a team of people who share core values of positivity, exceptional work ethic and a commitment to customer service. Reporting to the President, the General Manager is responsible for managing the day to day operations and sales for South Western Ontario by setting individual and branch goals along with training and coaching to help the team build continue building the business and remove obstacles to success.
- Directly manages three branches, including sales, rentals, customer service and retail operations.
- Works closely with the Regional Sales Director to drive revenue results and strategic sales direction.
- Works closely with internal and external departments to develop new business opportunities, drive customer service and process improvements; establish and maintain effective relationships with outside vendors, etc.
- Responsible for meeting monthly and quarterly goals, while upholding business values and business ethics.
- 10+ years’ experience in business to business technology environment.
- The ability to effectively hire, develop, coach and motivate a team to optimize branch operations.
- An impactful and influential presenter, negotiator, and communicator.
- A clear thinker who uses objectivity, experience, and analysis to make decisions.
- Expertise in planning, budgeting, forecasting and evaluating market opportunities based on data and analysis.
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards software is helpful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org