Based in Toronto and expanding into the US, our client is a rapidly growing leader in the online marketing of B2C/B2B aftermarket parts. Using latest technologies and materials that meet or exceed OEM specifications and high standards of customer service, this company has had exceptional market acceptance. The role involves building on a small existing team and developing programs for national accounts, strategic partnerships and private label opportunities. This is an exciting mandate for a strategic minded sales leader who is driven by long term growth and enjoys working in a highly collaborative culture.
- Use understanding of competitive landscapes and market trends to identify opportunities to drive growth (by product category, key account, region, etc.).
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets by creating new business, increasing number of national accounts and wholesale customers while also driving organic growth from existing base of customers.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories including projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Build, train and manage team of Account Managers.
5+ years of sales team leadership in a sophisticated and high growth environment.
Degree/Diploma in business.
Strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
Demonstrated ability to analyze data, build reports and making strategic recommendations.
Excellent communication skills, high level of integrity and work ethic.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org