Our client is a large Canadian manufacturer of innovative products for the municipal infrastructure, construction, industrial and commercial markets. With steady expansion of facilities across Canada and the USA, this opportunity offers exciting challenges for professional growth, within a supportive culture.
The mandate is to oversee the HSE function for multiple manufacturing and warehousing facilities throughout North America. That will include: coordinating the HSE objective setting process, managing a team of six HSE professionals, working in partnership with operations to ensure adherence of existing processes and in the development and implementation of new HSE systems on a national basis; develop HSE budget and staffing plans, create HSE training and communication tools, along with performance analysis and reporting.
- 10 years of HSE experience in a complex, multi-location manufacturing environment
- Completion of University level Health, Safety and Environment education
- Holds or eligible for a professional designation (CRSP/CSP)
- Expertise in managing relationships with regulatory agencies across North America
- Extensive experience in implementing and auditing management systems
- Excellent presentation skills – bilingual (FR/ENG) is an asset
- Proven leadership and coaching skills
- Ability to travel in Canada and USA
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org