Our client is a large Canadian manufacturer of innovative products for municipal infrastructure, construction, industrial and commercial markets. With steady expansion of 25+ facilities across Canada and the USA, this opportunity offers exciting challenges for professional growth, within a supportive culture.
The mandate is to articulate the business case for HSE excellence and to oversee all HSE functions throughout North America. That will include: coordinating the HSE objective setting process, managing and coaching a team of 6-10 HSE professionals, work in partnership with operations in the development and implementation of new HSE systems; advise on HSE aspects of acquisitions and divestitures, optimize metrics and analyse data to identify risks and opportunities; develop HSE budget and staffing plans, create HSE training and communication tools, along with performance analysis and reporting.
- 10 years of HSE experience in a complex, multi-location manufacturing environment
- Completion of University level Health, Safety and Environment education
- Holds or eligible for a professional designation (CRSP/CSP)
- Expertise in managing relationships with regulatory agencies across North America
- Extensive experience in implementing and auditing management systems
- Excellent presentation skills – bilingual (FR/ENG) is an asset
- Proven leadership and coaching skills
- Ability to travel in Canada and USA
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org